I had a homemade stripping basket but recently I made a new one based on some refinements from suggestions on the board. It's cheap and quick(less than $5 for the works). More distance on the water, more cash in your wallet.
Basket, soft plastic kitchen variety, depth and size to suit 18"x12"x8"deep(?)
Hot Glue or Epoxy
Utility Strap / Bungee Cord
1) Drill a pattern of holes in the bottom, small to match the ties, some bigger to drain (these could be a bit bigger)
2) Push the ties in from the bottom (to keep the clasp away from the line) and glue/epoxy in place
3) Snip to length (so they don't cross up, use a lighter to dull/smooth the tips) So like fewer but longer. I used more but shorter because I don't have to deal with a lot of waves or sloshing water.
4) Slot the sides for the strap
5) Prepare for Launch... Fire!