There is not much instruction in this video because it follows on from the previous three videos! In fact if I was teaching you in person and not through the Internet I would be asking you questions now. Such as…
- How do you determine where the fly should be placed for the anchor?
- How do you execute the Snap to make this happen?
- How do you prevent too long a line length being stuck on the water?
- There is no 4.
- What is the wind direction – if any for this cast? (easy)
- What type of flies/terminal tackle is this cast safe for, and what would make it dangerous?
Hopefully you should be able to answer all of these questions!
If you have any questions about this cast then try asking on the Board. Or drop me an email.