There is not much instruction in this video because it follows on from the previous three videos! In fact if I was teaching you in person and not through the Internet I would be asking you questions now. Such as…
- How do you determine where the fly should be placed for the anchor?
- How do you execute the Snap to make this happen?
- How do you prevent too long a line length being stuck on the water?
- There is no 4.
- What is the wind direction – if any for this cast? (easy)
- What type of flies/terminal tackle is this cast safe for, and what would make it dangerous?
Hopefully you should be able to answer all of these questions!